Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My recent casino research has included
#1
My recent casino research has included references from several Canadian regions, and I wanted to add another page with a northern focus. Great Northern appeared during the search, so I decided to look through it. Great Northern Casino became another point of comparison for my Canadian collection. I checked the page structure and looked at how the main information was arranged. The GEO helped me place this reference with other Canada-related resources without confusing it with the more city-specific pages. I also opened the site on my smartphone. Once I finished checking the main sections, I saved the link.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My recent casino research has included - by defah51340 - 4 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)